Blogs

HungSexyGuy VIP Gold
Email I got today, from a new HotWife: You’re funny. And your words make me so wet. I want you to meet me Tuesday morning while Chris is at work. I can keep your cum in me all day and give it to him that night. XO
Stokiecpl VIP Gold
It is the most intense emotional feeling that I have ever experienced. Nothing compares to the feelings inside me when I am cuckolded. It isn't just the knowing or a thought..I can actually feel the angst inside my chest..like a knot of churning boiling e... more
Shruti VIP Gold
Hello Club, We recently moved from Ohio to Dallas, TX. We are looking for bull on regular basis. Let me know if anyone is there to help us out. Happy Cuckoldi ng!!! Shruti
Shruti Dec 4
HungSexyGuy VIP Gold
I had to share this, I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately. One of the hottest experiences I’ve ever had was about 6 years ago with a very unattractive woman. I made contact with a couple on a swinger website, they were a couple “Married to others” an... more
bluesheen VIP Gold
Here this is fact very difficult to make friendship or search real Bull man. every most of peoples are fake or just they need pics and contact number but very rare to become good friendship

Forums

Stokiecpl VIP Gold
I am a bit of an amateur writer, so forgive me if this sounds like a story from a book. I am told this may not be an original idea, however I thought it was brilliant and it drove me crazy. I may have added  a few embellishments but the story is... More
Stokiecpl 12 hours ago
Cuminner VIP Gold
I'm the one in our relationship who wants to cuck. My wife is shy and thinks anything outside of missionary sex with her is perverted. I'm getting older, and can't get hard anymore, and when I do, I cum right away. I would love to see her have a bull... More
Cuminner Yesterday, 17:23
Cuminner VIP Gold
She can have him slap you across the face with his dick once things get started. Better yet, slap you with it right after he cums in her. She could have him make you turn around and not look as they fuck, or have you kneel next to the bed and watch, no...
Cuminner Yesterday, 17:18
DFWCuckold VIP Gold
I'm hoping to see his balls tighten and empty a huge load into my wife. Hopefully knocking her up !
coffee2sugars VIP Gold
It's such a shame you in the USA robbie, We could have been such good friends lol.

Register your profile

Basic
Should contain only letters and digits
This MUST BE A VALID email address. We will send a verification email to confirm it (check your spam box) if you DO NOT verify your email address you can not join This is very CASE SENSITIVE please check your spell CHECK does not start your email address off with a capital letter!!

first name only
first name only
first name only
first name only
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
YOU need a well worded profile to become a member off the Cuckolding Club "yoyhhynnyu" or "Wanna fuck" or words to that sort will NOT be accepted!!
YOU need a well worded profile to become a member off the Cuckolding Club "yoyhhynnyu" or "Wanna fuck" or words to that sort will NOT be accepted!!
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
A lot of people cannot host for one reason or another so we put it on profiles if you can host or not
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
A lot of people cannot host for one reason or another so we put it on profiles if you can host or not
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Safe sex practices
User photo
Terms of use
Captcha