Blogs

Femmegurl
I joined recently mostly looking for answers. I discovered cuckolding several years ago and I just can’t seem to get away from it. It is the one fetish that absolutely drives me wild. However, it’s not something I have been able to explore since every Lad... more
Femmegurl 2 hours ago
MandJ VIP Gold
We have teamed up with Kim @ the Hotwife Life and Cuckolding Times eMagazine and she has very kindly offered us a massive discount on her subscription prices quote"It is $15 per issue or a 33% discount at $96 for 12. I would be happy to offer your membe... more
MandJ Sep 10
Slimcucky
Does anyone like to dress their wife slutty when she goes out on the prowl for BBC BULLS?
SubSlut
22 year old good looking girl looking for D!I have no gag-reflex, I will clean myself fully before we will meet so anal is no problem. I want it to be discreet, lets chat!Check my profile for pics.Can host or will come to you. 2 rules:Be a dom and treat... more
SubSlut Aug 7
SilverbackDom VIP Gold
I'm new to this site and very passionate about this lifestyle. I have read that a lot of couples are looking for REAL Dominant Bulls who deliver. Well, I'm here and I hope to hear from some couples and HotWives soon. It seems a little subdued so far. Get ... more

Forums

Femmegurl
I joined recently mostly looking for answers. I discovered cuckolding several years ago and I just can’t seem to get away from it. It is the one fetish that absolutely drives me wild. However, it’s not something I have been able to explore since every... More
Femmegurl 2 hours ago
USMC_DADDY_DOM VIP Gold
I met my wife on fetlife and we get a lot of play there.  The pay sites are worthless and craigslist was like fishing in a swimming pool.  The problem is people will flake on you, or ghost before you can even set up a meet.
MandJ VIP Gold
you would be AWESOME at Mr. Coffee be well worth listening to 
MandJ Sep 12
MandJ VIP Gold
well I say about 5 years ago, wifey had her fireman BULL visit her at our house one morning for some hot morning sex BUT on this morning I (cuckold) had some very important work things to do.. every five minutes I was getting texts from... More
MandJ Sep 6
seanhoade VIP Gold
Looking into her eyes and holding her hand is the best!

Register your profile

Basic
Should contain only letters and digits
This MUST BE A VALID email address. We will send a verification email to confirm it (check your spam box) if you DO NOT verify your email address you can not join PN: it is CASE SENSITIVE

first name only
first name only
first name only
first name only
first name only
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
YOU need a well worded profile to become a member off the Cuckolding Club "yoyhhynnyu" or "Wanna fuck" or words to that sort will NOT be accepted!!
YOU need a well worded profile to become a member off the Cuckolding Club "yoyhhynnyu" or "Wanna fuck" or words to that sort will NOT be accepted!!
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
A lot of people cannot host for one reason or another so we put it on profiles if you can host or not
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
A lot of people cannot host for one reason or another so we put it on profiles if you can host or not
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Safe sex practices
User photo
Terms of use
Captcha