en

good Cuckold Humiliation | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chit Chat
cuckoldjohn
cuckoldjohn Apr 24 '15

cuckold Humiliation

I guess having his wife fucked by another guy is the worst BUT some like even more

Make the cuckold apply a condom to the BULL

Fluff the BULL

Have cuckold buy new Lingerie for her and her date night

have cuckold wear female lingerie in front of her and her BULL

lets here some more......from the tame to the nasty humiliation of the cuckold

yycguy
yycguy Apr 24 '15

Have the cuckold wear the new lingerie while sitting on the side and watching. Waiting for the command to clean up

SissyCuck
SissyCuck Apr 25 '15

Put the cuckold in Chastity!

Attachments:
  DSCF0010.JPG (659Kb)
cuckoldjohn
cuckoldjohn Apr 26 '15

My Hotwife SAYS male chastity is a MUST for all cuckolds including wannabee cucks to!

ATLBullForHotWife
ATLBullForHotWife May 9 '15
I love making cuckolds play with them selves while, his wife and I watch him. Sometimes I make his hot wife ATM him self. We will make him say things like, "Please @/$: my wife cause I can't...." Or "I love jacking off for my wife and her bull" . That seems to pretty humiliating to me. Also, I have him lick my ass while I cum in his wife. Then he has tone at his wife's ass. We sometimes have evenings in which all he does is eat both of our asses. That is one of my pretty hardcore cuckolding couples. Hey, you asked! :)
MandJ
MandJ May 17 '15

nice..

Having the hotwife AND cuckold dressed in the SAME lingerie then make the cuckold jerk off in front of the Hotwife & Bull is pretty good maybe even get him to eat his own cum afterwords..

also what about getting the cuckold to hold the balls of the BULL as he is about to ejaculate inside his wife..

let him feel the balls twitch as the BULL starts pumping all his fertile cum inside his wife

The Forum post is edited by MandJ May 17 '15
dirtyhub
dirtyhub Oct 6 '15

I think rolling the condom onto the bull would be fairly humiliating... even more so if the wife then removes it and laughs.

MissKC
MissKC Oct 7 '15

Obviously, what one thinks of as... sexual humiliation, in an Erotic Power Exchange relationship, can differ quite dramatically from person to person and couple to couple. Everything mentioned above is very nice and something everyone should be somewhat comfortable with. Personally, I administer my humiliation of cuckolds with full and complete authority. Here are a few of the things I enjoy and prefer.

I enjoy planning events, either afternoon into evening, or up to several day and night, all weekend events, where I entertain a number of black men in a very open and relaxing manner, and the cuckold is the servant for the entire time I am entertaining my guests. I will dictate the cuckold's dress code, to the chores and tasks to be performed, for the entire time I am entertaining. While the cuckold goes about his assigned duties, I will be entertaining in every way imaginable and the cuckold will be able to observe me, but at the same time he must keep to his duties and not interrupt any activities. He is to always wait for my directions and never allowed to ask any questions. I will have gone over tasks and chores, and how they are to be carried out with the cuckold well ahead of time, so there is absolutely no reason for the cuckold to interrupt any of my entertaining activities. He is to complete all tasks as directed and always be alert for his next delivered instructions. For example, I can be entertaining openly in the living room, IE, sucking the cocks of several bulls while other bulls watch and make naughty nasty super sexual comments while awaiting their turn to have their cocks sucked, ...to actually fucking one bull after the other on the couch while everyone engages in super nasty sexual comments... and yet the cuckold is tasked with providing all of us beverages while he is preparing dinner, and then serving everyone dinner when everything is ready for my guests and I to dine. The cuckold, will serve us, but he will not be allowed to join us. He will take his own dinner in the kitchen and out of our view, but at the same time he will be able to hear our muffled conversations. This way, the cuckold must perform his duties to serve us and not be able to constantly view the entertaining activities as they are happening, yet... he is constantly kept stimulated from hearing what our conversation is about and wondering what is physically going on. He only gets views of what is happening when he is in the area where activities are actually in progress. He is not allowed to linger to view, but must be kept busy serving, cleaning, preparing and fetching anything and everything my guests or I desire. I like to keep my verbal commands to the cuckold in a sweet, but commanding voice, yet an absolute, dominant tone. This type of sexual humiliation scenario can provide you with endless combinations. If you are doing a full weekend and having your guests stay the weekend, have your guests sleep with you and have your cuckold sleep on a cot outside of your bedroom, but keep the door slightly open, so he may listen for your call when you need him. Reward your cuckold as you see fit during and especially after your entertaining is complete! Above all, have fun and enjoy yourself... your cuckold will love the pleasure enjoyment you demonstrate!!

Khristy

murtadaa39
murtadaa39 Nov 16 '15

Hello

I am very interested to know more about you .

Lilwhitedick4
Lilwhitedick4 Dec 5 '15

Quote from MissKC

Obviously, what one thinks of as... sexual humiliation, in an Erotic Power Exchange relationship, can differ quite dramatically from person to person and couple to couple. Everything mentioned above is very nice and something everyone should be somewhat comfortable with. Personally, I administer my humiliation of cuckolds with full and complete authority. Here are a few of the things I enjoy and prefer.

I enjoy planning events, either afternoon into evening, or up to several day and night, all weekend events, where I entertain a number of black men in a very open and relaxing manner, and the cuckold is the servant for the entire time I am entertaining my guests. I will dictate the cuckold's dress code, to the chores and tasks to be performed, for the entire time I am entertaining. While the cuckold goes about his assigned duties, I will be entertaining in every way imaginable and the cuckold will be able to observe me, but at the same time he must keep to his duties and not interrupt any activities. He is to always wait for my directions and never allowed to ask any questions. I will have gone over tasks and chores, and how they are to be carried out with the cuckold well ahead of time, so there is absolutely no reason for the cuckold to interrupt any of my entertaining activities. He is to complete all tasks as directed and always be alert for his next delivered instructions. For example, I can be entertaining openly in the living room, IE, sucking the cocks of several bulls while other bulls watch and make naughty nasty super sexual comments while awaiting their turn to have their cocks sucked, ...to actually fucking one bull after the other on the couch while everyone engages in super nasty sexual comments... and yet the cuckold is tasked with providing all of us beverages while he is preparing dinner, and then serving everyone dinner when everything is ready for my guests and I to dine. The cuckold, will serve us, but he will not be allowed to join us. He will take his own dinner in the kitchen and out of our view, but at the same time he will be able to hear our muffled conversations. This way, the cuckold must perform his duties to serve us and not be able to constantly view the entertaining activities as they are happening, yet... he is constantly kept stimulated from hearing what our conversation is about and wondering what is physically going on. He only gets views of what is happening when he is in the area where activities are actually in progress. He is not allowed to linger to view, but must be kept busy serving, cleaning, preparing and fetching anything and everything my guests or I desire. I like to keep my verbal commands to the cuckold in a sweet, but commanding voice, yet an absolute, dominant tone. This type of sexual humiliation scenario can provide you with endless combinations. If you are doing a full weekend and having your guests stay the weekend, have your guests sleep with you and have your cuckold sleep on a cot outside of your bedroom, but keep the door slightly open, so he may listen for your call when you need him. Reward your cuckold as you see fit during and especially after your entertaining is complete! Above all, have fun and enjoy yourself... your cuckold will love the pleasure enjoyment you demonstrate!!

Khristy

Can I be your cuckold I will pay

MissKC
MissKC Dec 15 '15
Quote from Lilwhitedick4
Quote from MissKC

Khristy

Can I be your cuckold I will pay

Lilwhitedick4 - Can you be a cuckold for me... I'm not sure, but in any case, I want to say... as a professional, skilled in the fine art of training, managing, and tutoring Cuckoldress, Humiliatrix and Sexual Goddess activities and actions to others, I will NOT consider nor accept monetary payment, or even entertain the offer from any person connected with this site for such activities or services when associated with this site. I am here to interact with others, of all Erotic Power Exchange educational backgrounds and experience and to share my knowledge and experience with others for the purpose of expanding betterment and a positive attitude toward the Cuckolding lifestyle and Cuckolding in general.
Khristy
murtadaa39
murtadaa39 Jan 11 '16

I would like to be cuckold .

Would you like to get to know each other ?

cpl4play5
cpl4play5 Mar 31
My ex wife was very into humiliating me as the cuckold in front of the bull. She was expert at subtle humiliations such as emasculating slaps on the ass and calling me pet names in front of her bulls. But some were not so subtle. One of her favorite tacts was to make me put the condom on the bulls cock before they had sex and then take it off after he ejaculated in her. If that wasn't enough she's also made me wash his cock with soapy warm water and a facecloth.
coffee2sugars
I have said mine befor but it fits here so will post it again

THIS IS PUERLY A FANTASY FOR US AT THE MOMENT.

I would love laying under the wife in the 69 position licking her pussy and getting her ready as the bull positions himself behind her.

I would suck him hard then gently place his cock at the opening to her pussy and watch as he pushes his enitre legth into her.

I would do my best to lick her clit and his ball whilst he fucks her until I get to watch his balls and cock twitch whilst it pumps all of his seed into her. I know when he is done he will pull out and his load will begin to spill out on my face.

I also so as soon as he does my wife will forcefully lower herself on my mouth and push his load out into me.

I would be in chastity the whole time.

It's humiliating but oh so horny.
bowlerlb
bowlerlb Apr 10

Quote from MandJ

nice..

Having the hotwife AND cuckold dressed in the SAME lingerie then make the cuckold jerk off in front of the Hotwife & Bull is pretty good maybe even get him to eat his own cum afterwords..

also what about getting the cuckold to hold the balls of the BULL as he is about to ejaculate inside his wife..

let him feel the balls twitch as the BULL starts pumping all his fertile cum inside his wife

I agree. I think having him caress my balls so he can feel my seed pumping into his wife is a real turn on for me, especially if she knows that he is to help me unload every drop I have deep inside her, and knowing that shortly after that he is going to be required to eat every last drop of it. 

lawbro789
lawbro789 May 23
Make the cuck wear panties whenever a man is in the home. His mistress can also make him watch standing, eyes cast down with his hands folded in front of his groin respectfully. I have also made cucks kneel by the bed, in the corner facing the wall and even outside the bedroom door which is cracked slightly so that he hears our fun. And after his wife is satisfied it's the best to hear the cuck thank me for being a man for his wife.
Maturcuck60s
Maturcuck60s May 28
Does seem like M&J maybe the most humilating.
Masteroffp
Masteroffp Jun 11
I had a fun scenario earlier this year in Calfornia with a significantly older cuckold couple (m70f65).

We had chatted extensively prior to My trip, so it was a very quick drink and then up to My room. After some small talk and admiring the view, I had him strip my slut...his wife. They both got on their knees and took turns blowing me until I was rock hard.

While I was enjoying her gagging on my thick cock, I told cuck to get her ready for me. Obediently, he layed her back and started to eat her wet cunt. 

When I was ready, I made him kneel next to the bed while she begged for cock. I looked at him and told him to "put me inside my slut"...which he did eagerly. I thought he was going to dribble his load right then...lol.

Even with him eating her extensively and the foreplay, I still stretched her more than she was accustomed to. It was amusing to hear "it's too thick" and "I'm not sure I can take it all"...haha. of course, she loosened up and took it like a champ. 

After pounding her in one position, I would pull out and tell him to taste my slut on my throbbing cock. Then I'd switch positions and repeat.

For the grand finale, I put cuck on the bottom in a 69 with her so he could see up close her gaping cunt getting filled properly. Long, slow, deep strokes while he alternated between licking her clit and my shaft sliding in and out of her. Occasionally I would pull out and let him taste her on me and see how gaping her hole was.

When I was finally done, I pounded her relentlessly and pumped an absolutely massive load just inside her swollen and gaping cunt. As I pulled out, I dragged my cum slimy cock across his lips and held her cheeks apart so he could see her ruined hole. I pulled her back as My huge load started to leak out and sat her on his tongue so he could suck it all out. Huge globs of My hot cum oozed out of her and he eagerly cleaned up every drop. 

Was a fantastic night that will hopefully be repeated on future visits.

sissychuck
sissychuck Jun 24

Quote from Masteroffp I had a fun scenario earlier this year in Calfornia with a significantly older cuckold couple (m70f65).

We had chatted extensively prior to My trip, so it was a very quick drink and then up to My room. After some small talk and admiring the view, I had him strip my slut...his wife. They both got on their knees and took turns blowing me until I was rock hard.

While I was enjoying her gagging on my thick cock, I told cuck to get her ready for me. Obediently, he layed her back and started to eat her wet cunt. 

When I was ready, I made him kneel next to the bed while she begged for cock. I looked at him and told him to "put me inside my slut"...which he did eagerly. I thought he was going to dribble his load right then...lol.

Even with him eating her extensively and the foreplay, I still stretched her more than she was accustomed to. It was amusing to hear "it's too thick" and "I'm not sure I can take it all"...haha. of course, she loosened up and took it like a champ. 

After pounding her in one position, I would pull out and tell him to taste my slut on my throbbing cock. Then I'd switch positions and repeat.

For the grand finale, I put cuck on the bottom in a 69 with her so he could see up close her gaping cunt getting filled properly. Long, slow, deep strokes while he alternated between licking her clit and my shaft sliding in and out of her. Occasionally I would pull out and let him taste her on me and see how gaping her hole was.

When I was finally done, I pounded her relentlessly and pumped an absolutely massive load just inside her swollen and gaping cunt. As I pulled out, I dragged my cum slimy cock across his lips and held her cheeks apart so he could see her ruined hole. I pulled her back as My huge load started to leak out and sat her on his tongue so he could suck it all out. Huge globs of My hot cum oozed out of her and he eagerly cleaned up every drop. 

wow!!  what a great adventure for all!!   sounds like everyone had fun.
PinkyPenis
PinkyPenis Jul 13
A variation could be having the cuck shop/buy his wife's lingerie for each time, then having to wear the lingerie she wore the last time she was with that bull.
Quote from bowlerlb
Quote from MandJ

nice..

I agree. I think having him caress my balls so he can feel my seed pumping into his wife is a real turn on for me, especially if she knows that he is to help me unload every drop I have deep inside her, and knowing that shortly after that he is going to be required to eat every last drop of it. 

Quote from sissychuck
Quote from Masteroffp I had a fun scenario earlier this year in Calfornia with a significantly older cuckold couple (m70f65).

Quote from sissychuck

Pages: 1 2 »
Enter your twitter handle.
Enter your Google Plus profile or page ID (e.g., 103708169695782281000).
Enter your Facebook page username.

Friends OnLine